Exhibit at Expo
ABOUT THE EXPO
The Atlanta Science Festival Exploration Expo is the culminating event of the festival week, taking place on March 24, 2018 from 11am-4pm. The event will draw thousands of people to Piedmont Park in a fun filled day of 100 interactive activities and performances that celebrate the excitement of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in Atlanta. This FREE event is open to all, but the primary target audience will be families with children aged 8-13, with a special emphasis on those with limited access to science education resources.
We invite you to propose an exhibit, vehicle, or stage performance. All Expo activities must be designed to engage the public in an interactive, hands-on way with some aspect of science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics. We encourage exhibitors to feature local STEM discoveries, the specific research and innovations coming out of local laboratories, and the science and technology behind Georgia businesses. All content must be family-friendly, safe and appropriate.
Sponsors should refer to their benefits package for included booth size. Contact Jordan Rose for questions. For all others, see details below.
For exhibit booths, the standard package includes a 10'x10' tent with white side and back walls, 8' table with cover, 2 chairs, banner with your activity title and organization name, listing on ASF website and Expo map. Additional tables, chairs, and access to electrical or water must be purchased separately. Upgrade to 10'x20' tent is available for an additional $500, plus costs of any additional tables/chairs/electrical.
Established Businesses (>25 employees) will need to become Festival sponsors. Sponsorship packages start at $2500. See more info on our sponsorship page.
There is no fee for vehicles or stage performances. Please complete the application below and indicate the type of activity.
HOW TO APPLY
2. Review the Terms & Conditions.
3. Complete the application by our DEADLINE: January 9, 2018. Terms and conditions apply. A 10% discount is available for accepted proposals submitted prior to December 8. All proposals will be reviewed for safety, science content, audience angagement, and alignment with Festival goals. Only accepted proposals will be required to pay applicable exhibitor fees. All applicants will be informed of their acceptance by January 29, 2018.
- December 8: Early-bird Proposal Deadline (for 10% discount)
- January 9: Application Deadline
- January 29: All Notifications Sent
- February 15: Exhibitor Payment Due
- March 18: Booth Assignments and Load-in Details sent to Exhibitors/Performers
- March 24: ASF Exploration Expo!